Subscribe Us

Seo Services

Recent Posts

Seo Services

[bbnaija] Stop Trying To Get Me To Support someone, I Don’t Know Them personally – Ex BBNaija Winner, Mercy Eke cries out


 Ex-housemate and winner of the previous BBNaija show, Mercy Eke has stated that people should stop being on her neck to support a housemate in the ongoing show.

Many celebrities have declared support for various contestants of the ongoing show.

She made this known in a recent live video, where she seemed quite agitated over how people have been bothering her and asking her to pick a favourite.

In the video, Mercy Eke told those who it may concern, to leave her alone, and stop pestering her to support a contestant.

Mercy went on to say that she’s busy with her life, busy with business and other things and as such, people shouldn’t miss her with using her time to pick a favourite housemate. According to her, the reality TV show is just a game and people should move on with their lives. She said;

“I still don’t know these people, I still don’t know them, so when I have time, I’ll do what I want to do… but don’t try to force me, don’t try to make me see.. You can’t force me to like you, like are you mad?! Are you crazy?”


[BBNaija] I Had A Crush On Nengi – Tochi Opens Up


[bbnaija] Stop Trying To Get Me To Support someone, I Don’t Know Them personally – Ex BBNaija Winner, Mercy Eke cries out [bbnaija] Stop Trying To Get Me To Support someone, I Don’t Know Them  personally – Ex BBNaija Winner, Mercy Eke cries out Reviewed by hitsloaded on August 12, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

ads 728x90 B
Powered by Blogger.